Sunday, March 30, 2014

Just Kidding

My cat can't talk.

I'm sure she'd have plenty to say if she could though. Things like "Soo another night on the couch huh?", and "Are you sure you want to drink the whole bottle?" and maybe "Why are you an unmarried childless 32 year old living in a tiny one bedroom apartment with me, your sweet and spoiled feline friend while all your human friends are getting married and buying houses and creating new human life inside their bodies?" (ok maybe that one is a tad dramatic)

I know what you're thinking. But I'm actually not a lonely loser at all. I have a lovely boyfriend and fantastic friends. I have a very positive outlook on life due to my extreme level of being-able-to-laugh-at-myself. This is not something I take for granted at all. Humor is the shit. The bees knees. The cat's pajamas? (I'm not sure that's an actual saying, but I think I heard it somewhere once. I also just made myself sound 72 instead of 32)

Anyway, I wanted to start this blog because I find life rather amusing at times, and I hope others will too. I'm hoping to remedy all the judgements my cat is making against me over the next few years. House, marriage, BABY. Preferably in that order, but if I got knocked up today I wouldn't kick it out of my womb, nam sayin'? Hmm..that sounded a lot better in my head. Moving on...So some things/topics you can probably expect with this blog, and my life as a 32 year old potential future cat lady:

•Day-to-day things I find interesting or worth writing about (omg how specific).

I like wine. I like it a lot.

•I will use bad words. Sorry. I live in CT and in New England that's how we do.

•I'm not actually sorry.

•My never-ending quest to get in shape and lose 10-15 pounds (like, if yo-yo dieting was an Olympic sport? Yeah I'd have a much cooler jewelry collection).

•Pictures. I'm almost positive there will be pictures.

•Food. Maybe recipes? But probably more like foods I would like to eat (carbs) while I'm restricting myself to foods I would not like to eat (leaves). God I love food.

•I just told my first lie on here. I actually really like vegetables, especially leafy ones.

•LOLs. I hope anyway. I'm pretty sure at times I will be the only one laughing, and that's ok too. LOL

So that's it for my intro to the blogging world, I'm medium excited about it! And even though I'm pretty sure the only people that will read it are the 2 or 3 I force to, I'm gonna keep writing as though many, many more are. Like tens even.



Ferocious








No comments:

Post a Comment