I always seem to have a ton of it. This is probably due to the fact that I have 5,732 pieces of clothing and 0 washers and dryers. It's inevitable that I get behind at times. And it looks a little like this:
OMG. And see the boxes? Why??
Aghhhh!
I appreciate you not judging me for not making my bed first. I mean, I obviously had more serious work to do! I sorted, packed away, and threw out anything not worth donating. I somehow managed to get all the dirty laundry into baskets and ready for a trip to the laundromat in the morning. A few hours later it was looking a lot better (although I probably need new bed stuff? And maybe a new bed? Hmm...).
Oh hey Panda
Then it was on to the closets. I have the smallest closets in the world. The other day my landlord said he really should have knocked the wall down in between to open it up and then put in sliding doors. I said, that sounds nice it's not too late. So anyway, here's one of them, before:
Ohh look more boxes!
Horrifying right? And it's just full of stuff I almost never wear. A totally impractical waste of space that I don't have to waste. But really, what can you do with such a cramped little closet, right? Well I found out you can do this, for example:
Omgosh
I can't believe it's the same closet! I love it, and it makes me happy and excited to keep going with the organizing and spring cleaning. Yay. Now it's time for me to head to the laundromat, so I can do 75 loads of laundry. Sighh.
Looks great! I love organizing too...it's keeping up with it that's a problem.
ReplyDelete