-I finished my closets! They look lovely and I don't want to touch anything in them now. Also, I caught up on laundry. And ended up running out of hangers/space. Bah.
-I hooked up the DVD player! Yes I both did it and did it correctly. And I will almost definitely put an actual DVD in it today...
-Or tomorrow.
-I have been doing pretty well with eating. Lost a couple pounds and 1.5" off my waist and hips already! Always measure yourself when you're bloated, it is very encouraging to lose an inch or two with little to no effort.
-Speaking of effort, I really need to exercise more. Still. Getting sick with a cold every 10 days or so lately really hasn't been helping. I'm not making excuses. You know this is true because I'll straight up tell you I didn't exercise "because I was lazy". But that's honestly only part of it.
-I think I have a slight obsession with red bell peppers right now. I would like a flat of them and to put them in everything I cook. Ohhhh I should grow some in a pot on the porch this summer.
-I got Panda a new cat food that is made without wheat, corn or soy. It's full of fruits and vegetables and she LOVES it. I hope she doesn't get fat. She didn't seem to like her old food enough to overeat it. But she gets all excited over this one. Which kinda makes me feel bad I was feeding her the same (expensive) crap for 3 years. It's all Goodlife now.
-This weekend was Easter, and there are a few things worth mentioning. I ate zero chocolate. I also passed on the lasagna and ate salmon and salad instead. I wore JEANS. Zipped, almost not too tight jeans. It's the little things. Like this little herb garden from Nick's mom:
Daawwww
No comments:
Post a Comment